Created attachment 102906 [details]
Screenshot of UI lock when deleting project.
Product Version: NetBeans IDE 7.0 Beta (Build 201011110000)
Java: 1.6.0_22; Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 17.1-b03
System: Linux version 2.6.31-22-generic running on i386; UTF-8; en_US (nb)
IDE locks when deleting a project with sources while another project is being debugged. I am attaching full thread dump and screenshot. The confirmation dialog is modal and both buttons are disabled so the only way to go on is to kill the IDE.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch NetBeans IDE 7.0 Beta candidate build #201011110000.
2. Generate Anagram Game sample project.
3. Toggle breakpoint at line 60 in Anagrams.java and press Ctrl+F5.
4. Once debugging session is started generate new basic shell Java desktop application.
5. Once it is created, invoke "Delete" action from popup menu of the second project.
6. Check "Also delete sources..." option and push "Yes" button.
7. The project node will disappear but the "Delete Project" dialog stays open forever.
Created attachment 102908 [details]
Full thread dump taken when IDE was locked with a modal dialog.
Just for the record, escaping the dialog didn't help, clicking "x" button either.
Reproducible even in 6.9 and I think I know the cause.
Integrated into 'main-golden', will be available in build *201011130001* on http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nightly/ (upload may still be in progress)
User: Jesse Glick <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Log: #191847: UI lock when deleting project with sources
*** Bug 189142 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***
*** Bug 200000 has been marked as a duplicate of this bug. ***