1) How do we distinguish an actual page from a non-existing page in the editor?
Maybe an icon on the page or a color.
2) How do we distinguish links that exist in one faces-configuration file from
the rest (for the universal view)? Is it a change in color, thickness, etc?
3) Palette Items - new page
4) An icon that I can put in the image that will help the user distinguish
between a generic JSP page and VWP page. Or maybe the user can only tell by it
5) What should the New Page action initiate? New Wizard, Jpopup, etc?
6) User should be able to filter that types of pages shown in the editor ie
html, jsp, faclets. Although this can be specified in the Options, it seems we
should have a way to specify it from the main page flow component. Should this
be a drop down? a check box? etc?
7) What should a wild card page look like?
We solve this issues through emails with the following partial result:
1) By icon and we will try different colors too later.
2) By dotted/punctuated lines probably. This approach should be explored first,
because it depends on Graph library.
4) Both ways. It means the pages have different icons and generic JSP page
5) From new wizard, Contextual menu and from the Palette too.
6) I would suggest toggle buttons like filters situated in the Editor toolbar,
but it depends if these filters are exclusive or not?
7) Under consideration.
Obsolete milestone, please reevaluate
No longer relevant