I notice this with the enterprise pack but I don't know if its an ent pack issue
or an ide issue.
Problems seeing New External Schema / WSDL document
- Create a new Project.
- New File -> "External Schema Document(s)" (same problem exists for "External
WSDL Document(s)" also)
- Choose "From Local File System" -> Browse
- Navigate to a directory which contains xml schemas
- The files are not listed in the file system browser, although they do exist in
the file system
- Choose "Open"
- The file(s) are successfully imported anyway.
i think that is not a bug.
If I have multiple schemas in a directory it is currently impossible to only import a subset of those.
Reassigning to xml for evaluation
This wizard needs to be re-designed.
Fixed. Now you can import one or more XSD/WSDL files in the respective wizards.
You can select one or more external files at once with the wizard.
Product Version: NetBeans IDE Dev (Build 200802120006)
Java: 1.5.0_13; Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 1.5.0_13-119
System: Mac OS X version 10.5.2 running on i386; MacRoman; en_US (nb)