Seen on Windows XP both in Gavotte 070108_13 and 070111_20 with JDK 1.5.0_10:
1. Open a WSDL document in the Partner view.
2. Add a new partnerlinktype by clicking the Add PartnerLinkType button.
3. Select an existing porttype for the right partner. Note that the operations
for that porttype appear in the partnerlinktype diagram.
4. Change the porttype for the right partner to a new (to be created) porttype name.
==> The operations for the previous porttype are still shown in the diagram.
We changed the design/implementation as follows as per feedback from Jiri Kopsa.
1. First time, when the port type name is entered (from "Enter Or Select an
Porttype") and new port type is created and assigned to the role.
2. The next time, entering new name renames the port type.
So the operations shown are valid.
I have updated the functional spec today.
Verified on Windows XP with Gavotte Build 070205_12 and JDK 1.5.0_12:
The spec has been updated (DT-UC-5) to reflect this design choice.