The admin console of GlassFish 9.1 is able to show clustered instance view.
NetBeans should mimic the admin console tree.
this is an enhancement request.
1. Listing the targets an artifact is deployed on.
2. Installing/deploying to multiple targets.
3. Enable/Disable lifecycle operations.
I think we can support all of these from the run-time node....
*** Issue 96835 has been marked as a duplicate of this issue. ***
One proposed UI Spec for and discussion in 96836
*** Issue 96837 has been marked as a duplicate of this issue. ***
*** Issue 96838 has been marked as a duplicate of this issue. ***
*** Issue 95125 has been marked as a duplicate of this issue. ***
Tasks/activities reelated to cluster support :
- take an applications and deploy/undeploy it to a target or cluster
- allow the user to enable/disable an app on a per target basis
This could apply to v3...
this needs to get addressed for v3 in 7.0... if there is a clustered v3 in the 7.0 time frame.
Please be ready to discuss this issue on 2008/10/22
no bug should be assigned to issues. distributing the load.
shift to me.