I have experienced a deadlock while I was adding JSF framework to regular web
project. To reproduce:
- create a web application without any framework
- open Project Properties dialog and select Frameworks category
- click Add button
- select JavaServer Faces and confirm the dialog
- uncheck Validate XML and check Verify Objects check boxes (not sure if this is
required to make a deadlock but very probably yes)
- click OK to confirm Project Properties dialog
Build 20061212-2258, JDK1.5.0_10, WindowsXP.
Created attachment 36632 [details]
I forgot to say that it doesn't happen every time. But if you repeat described
scenario several times it happens for sure.
Fixed in the trunk.
Checking in ConfFilesNodeFactory.java;
new revision: 1.3; previous revision: 1.2
*** Issue 99547 has been marked as a duplicate of this issue. ***