Original status: 1-Dispatched; Suggested Status: NEW
Original Target Release: coke_dev; Suggested Target Milestone : 5.5
These items should be added to the Status Whiteboard: HOL
Original submitter: hong_lin
Build: Coke TPR3 and nightly build
Steps to reproduce it:
1. Create a SynchronousSample BPEL project.
2. Modify the input.xml file under Test/TestCase0, add some space between word
"Hello" and "World". So in the input.xml file, line #4 is changed to
" <paramA>Hello World</paramA>"
3. Run test. Test failed. Attached normal1.bmp file is the "Diff" result for the
==> Note that there are spaces at the beginning of line #6 and #7 in the
4. Open SynchronousSample.bpel design diagram into the Editor window.
5. Select "assign" activity in the diagram. Open the Mapper window.
6. In the Mapper window, delete the original mapping. Add a "normalize space"
method. See the attached normal2.bmp file.
7. Save the modification and run the test again. Test fail again. Check the
"Diff" result. Attached normal1.bmp file is the "Diff" result for the failure test.
==> Note that the extra spaces between word "Hello" and "World" are deleted,
which is the correct behavior. BUT, the spaces in front of line #6 and #7 are
deleted as well, which is not right. And this cause the test fail.
could not find the attachment - also could you please provide a clearer
Is this still an issue?
Actually, the bug is fixed in nightly build 060725.
Verified that the bug is fixed in nightly build 060725.