When uncaught exception is thrown and the IDE
shows the Exception dialog, there's an URL
has been moved to
Even there's redirect to correct URL, it's not
good idea to have such already moved URL in the
release, when it was fixed in trunk before RC1.
I'm not sure about PRIORITY and
Component/Subcomponent assignments. Adjust it, if
Already fixed in trunk by me, Apr 24. Since the redirect does work,
this seems to me what you would call a P1-S5, i.e. trivial but ugly.
Reopening, as this is a clear candidate for 3.5.1 fix
this actually should be fixed by having the website to carry a few
permanent links which stay the same all the times. We can't fix these
URLs every time the website is redesigned especially in the copies of
NB which are already over there in the world.
Agreed; I suggested this in issue 23850 but did not follow
through for all URLs, and in fact it looks the 1 URL I did
set up this way has been removed :-(
I've opened a new issue to do this, see issue 34149.
Please add any requested permanent URLs to that issue.
Ian - this is indeed FIXED for 4.0, so leave it fixed. We do not yet
have any keyword for 3.5.1 candidates. The fact that Version is 3.5
and Target Milestone is 4.0 is enough to show that it is still open
verifying (issue 34620, issue 34621)