Nevada, RC4 (030516), JDK1.4.1_02, MDI.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Start debugging of the examples.advanced.MemoryView
2. Wait a minute, until the debugger is started
3. Go into Classes View, and select node:
4. Invoke context menu (right-click)
5. Select Add Method Breakpoint
6. The breakpoint is not added at all.
(in module debuggercore) is called.
The body of this method has been commented out,
and the breakpoint therefore cannot be set.
looks like the real problem!
Checking in BreakpointSupport.java;
/BreakpointSupport.java,v <-- BreakpointSupport.java
new revision: 1.38; previous revision: 1.37
Checking in DebuggerSupport.java;
/DebuggerSupport.java,v <-- DebuggerSupport.java
new revision: 1.43; previous revision: 1.42
Verified in NB200310281900.