Currently the Unit testing output window makes use of the JSON output generated by PHPUnit. This is deprecated and will be dropped in PHPUnit 6.0. https://github.com/sebastianbergmann/phpunit/issues/2363
The PHPUnit module needs switching to XML.
Too bad, we just switched to it in NB 8.2... Will try to "revert" to the JUnit XML format.
Thanks for reporting!
Should be done now. There should not be any regressions but still, it is a quite big change so it would be fine if you could test it.
Of course, there is no support for continuous test results now :/
Integrated into 'main-silver', will be available in build *201701290002* on http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nightly/ (upload may still be in progress)
User: Tomas Mysik <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Log: #269478 - JSON logger is being deprecated
Switch back to JUNIT/XML log. Unfortunately, no support for continuous test results.
Thanks for the fix.
It'll be a week or two before I have the time to do any testing due to the Chinese new year, but I'll push it to the top of my list.
It's a shame about the progressive output, but worse is their directing me to a commercial IDE as an alternative.
Yes, please, let us know if it works for you (I did some testing and we should be back on XML log as we were with NB 8.1). Thanks!