Development build #200206280100 of NetBeans 3.4
Windows 2000 with JDK 1.4.1 RC build #15
Users can't inspect versioning history of CVS
filesystems imported from NetBeans 3.2 because
"Revision Explorer" action always fails and
"Versioning Explorer" does nothing.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Launch NetBeans 3.2 IDE and mount CVS
filesystem using Command-line Client.
2. Exit IDE and launch NetBeans 3.4.
3. Import the default project from step 1.
4. Try to invoke "Versioning Explorer". Nothing
5. There is redundant "Revision Explorer" action too.
Set target milestone to TBD
In case of enough space in Release Notes, I would mention that
importing of VCS filesystems is not recommended operation. :-) This
issue is related to issues #25259, #23846 and #25271. However, I think
it's enough to notice just one summarized bug. Workaround is to
remount all VCS filesystems.
3.2 is a quite old distribution. Resolving as won't fix.
Okay, I agree.
removing RELNOTE keyword