Netbeans help window: it is possible to press "Print", "Page Setup" buttons while corresponding window is already opened.
1. Open Help window (Help>Help Contents)
2. Call "Page Setup" window by press toolbar "Page Setup" button
3. "Page Setup" window is on the screen
4. Press "Print" - "Page Setup" buttons several times
5. Close "Page Setup" window
"Print" and "Page Setup" appears on the screen (close them after they open) the number of time you've pressed the buttons.
Suggestion: The only one instance of the window should be allowed and after pressing the corresponing toolbar button the focus should be moved to corresponding window. (Print and Page Setup should be modal windows)
JavaHelp library handles printing and print setup.