[ BUILD # : 201211290002 ]
[ JDK VERSION : 1.7.0_09 ]
I am currently testing http://wiki.netbeans.org/
Testcase "Replace string "
* Select project node of Utilities in project window
* Invoke Replace dialog by shortcut ctrl+shift+H
* Fill string 'Hello World' in combobox 'Containing Text:'
* Write only 'Hello' in combobox 'Replace With'
* Do Find
* Press Replace button in the search results window
ACTUAL: the replacing can NOT be undone via "Edit->Undo"
EXPECTED: the replacing can be undone via "Edit->Undo"
Product Version: NetBeans IDE Dev (Build 201211290002)
Java: 1.7.0_10-ea; Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 23.6-b04
Runtime: Java(TM) SE Runtime Environment 1.7.0_10-ea-b17
System: Windows 7 version 6.1 running on amd64; Cp1252; de_DE (nb)
Reverting "Replace in Projects" action is quite complicated, and it did not work in earlier versions of NetBeans too.
The "Undo" is currently an editor action, but the replace was invoked outside of the editor.
Changing to enhancement.
Thanks for reporting it.
Changed Platform from 'Windows 7' to 'All'. (I am Mac OS X and have voted for this enhancement.)