I noticed that in some scenarios, the Automatic Internationalization feature, when turned on, doesn't generate "Bundle.properties" file automatically.
Steps to Reproduce
1- Create a new Java Application, and add a JFrame to it
2. From the navigator window of the Form, select the root node form node
3. From the properties window, check the "Automatic Internationalization" property on
"Bundle.properties" file will get generated & appears in the project window
4. Delete this "Bundle.properties" file
5. Turn off Automatic Internationalization
6. Then Turn On Automatic Internationalization
"Bundle.properties" doesn't get regenerated.
Product Version = NetBeans IDE Dev (Build 201210310001)
Operating System = Windows 7 version 6.1 running on amd64
Java; VM; Vendor = 1.7.0_09
Runtime = Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM 23.5-b02
I forgot to mention one step,
The newly added JFrame should be populated with components before turning the "Automatic Internationalization" feature on.