NetBeans should support JavaFX SDK.
1. JDK6 + JavaFX SDK installed.
2. JDK7 will be shipped together with JavaFX SDK.
Requirements from JavaFX SDK team:
- NetBeans should include both 32 bit and 64 bit FX SDK libraries (rt.jar + DLLs)
- Selection of the FX Runtime should be automatic based on the Java Platform (32 vs 64)
- Bundled FX Runtime should have the same physical structure as the external FX SDK so that should be transparent for user to point to a newer (or older) FX SDK
- NetBeans should be able to detect installed FX SDK the same way as it done for JDK
UI customization negotiation - Jan Rojcek.
Java Platform API customization - Tomas Zezula.
Planned for 7.1 release.
Basic support has been implemented.