- Press F6 to run the main project (it's not configured)
- The "Browse Main Modules" window appears
- Press its window close button to close (as the module I want is not there, the root modules seen in "Files" are not show!)
- The window is closed
But it happens:
- The window is closed and appears again, so it has to be closed again
- C/C++ Bundle but programming in Python (plugin installed)
- From About:
Product Version: NetBeans IDE 6.9.1 (Build 201007282301)
Java: 1.6.0_21; Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 17.0-b17
System: Windows XP version 5.1 running on x86; Cp1252; de_DE (nb)
Part of the Python support, not the project system.
Not sure it is still relevant with the current version. Closing this as old bug. If this is still a thing, please reopen and accept my apologies.
Thanks for your evaluation Julien. Reporter, if you think your issue is still valid and needs to be addressed, don't hesitate to reopen it with additional information. Closing for now.