I'm trying to modularize my platform-based app partitioning my modules in several clusters. In the Project Properties/Libraries window, all the modules from my suites are shown as enabled, even if they are listed under "disabled.modules" in nbproject/platform.properties (but the platform11 disabled modules are shown as disabled). This makes very difficult choosing the exact set of modules that will actually be enabled in the applications. Also, it seems that the dependency problems are not always detected (the "Resolve" button does not appear when I disable modules needed by other modules).
Confirming the problem with indication of inclusion state in Project Properties / Libraries / Platform Modules list for modules coming from additional clusters or suites added in this dialog.
I added another suite here, all its modules were marked as enabled. When I disabled a module's inclusion, the module got listed in disabled.modules in platform.properties of this project, but reopening the project properties dialog shows this module as included again and pushing OK removes this module from disabled.modules.
Integrated into 'main-golden', will be available in build *201002040200* on http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nightly/ (upload may still be in progress)
User: Tonda Nebuzelsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Log: #179317: Disabled modules shown as enabled