It would be very useful to have possibility of displaying attachements (screenshots, message.log files...) directly in the opened issue. I don't think this behavior must be switched on by default but there should be option to switch it on. This would be great advantage of the bugzilla support in NetBeans.
reassignig to xdesign for further evaluation
Yes, agreed this can be beneficial and smoothen users' work flow in some cases.
Unlike Jara, I think this needs to be on by default if it should be worth the effort.
Possible file types include:
- image - as a thumbnail with a possibility to be opened in full-size
- text file - collapsed by default, with the action to open the section
- IDE specific files
- code file/fragment (nice-to-have: syntax highlighting, ...)
- diff (possible actions: view [inline], apply)
- audio - probably off-the-scope
Any other ideas?
I certainly do not see this as P1 .. changing to P2.
Up to development teams whether it is in scope for 6.9.