I tryed to reproduce issue 169370 from user and walk through the tutorial:
At the steps with editing Assign2 properties Mapper stopped to accept
commands from menu bar. Also I found Assign1, edited earlier, became
broken and no longer displays as expected.
Please attach some stack trace
Created attachment 85444 [details]
The attached memory dump doesn't contain anything related to bpel mapper. Moreover it contains just a little about
netbeans at all. There isn't a deadlock there. So it's impossible to make any conclusion.
I tried repeating the steps from the tutorial. I can't reproduce the problem.
QA could not reproduce the problem with the GFESB Build of 10/26/09, including NetBeans IDE 6.7.1 (Build 200910252201).
Subject to the user supplying a better screen print of the "no longer displas as expected" state or a better set of
steps for reproducing the problem, this ticket is closed.