It should be possible to send a link to an issue (pattern "issue [0-9]+"?) and open the issue from the IDE (in the IDE UI).
Petre, you can try this one.
Yes, I'll have a look.
Fixed in cdev: http://hg.netbeans.org/cdev/rev/1e9145e5d2da
How it works:
- Kenai project must have an issue tracker for the links to be recognized
- Bugzilla issues are opened in the IDE, Jira issues are opened in the browser
- patterns "issue 123", "issue #123", "bug 123" and "bug #123" are recognized
- for jira, the form "bug JIRA_ISSUE-123" is equivalent with "bug 123" (the project name does not have to be included)
- for bugzilla, if you specify an issue that is not in your project, it gets opened (problem with the fact that the
issue numbering is global for BZ). You can see that the issue is not in your project in the issue details.
Integrated into 'main-golden', will be available in build *200908071401* on http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nightly/ (upload may still be in progress)
Log: #169037 - Implemented issue recognition in the Kenai chat
Verified, done for 6.8