When trying to add a new server from the "Services" tab, this suddenly always results in a NullPointerException. Doing
the same from the "Tools...Servers" Menu actually deletes the servers already present. I now lost both, Tomcat and
Glassfish V" and I miss them! ;)
Before I ran into that kind of trouble I added a new connection for a mySQL database that I installed on another system
(running OS X). The remote db and user are have the same name as the old local ones. Don't know if that might have
something to do with it.
Restarting NB and/or deleting the cache has no effect. The problem persists.
Cheers and good luck
Created attachment 77525 [details]
Created attachment 77526 [details]
Seems to be duplicate of issue 150223.
*** This issue has been marked as a duplicate of 150223 ***