1. Connect to some DB and expand it's node.
2. Rightclick "Tables" node and choose "Create Table...".
3. Set table name, column name, set VARCHAR for the column type, set "test" as default value and click "OK".
4. Rightclick created table and choose "View Data...".
5. Press "Insert Record" button.
Result: There is a string "Press Ctrl+0 to toggle setting NULL value and Ctrl+1 to toggle setting NULL value for a given
column" in this dialog. But when Ctrl+1 is pressed, <DEFAULT> is inserted. I think this string should look "Press Ctrl+0
to toggle setting NULL value and Ctrl+1 to toggle setting DEFAULT value for a given column".
Increase priority since this highly visible issue and it can mislead customer.
Created attachment 74688 [details]
Screenshot of wrong prompt in "Insert Record" dialog.
Verified with build 081208.
The fix has been ported into the release65_fixes repository.