[ BUILD # : 200811130201 ]
[ JDK VERSION : 1.6.0_07 ]
Copied a bunch of portlet page .jsps from one projects WEB-INF/jsp to
another project, same location.
Outcome: Each and every JSP subsequently was "decorated" with
in the first line - which is obviously not that meaningful for a JSP.
Reproducibly happens like this in virtually any recent build. Adding
to this, if I move any of these JSPs elsewhere, say from
"WEB-INF/jsp" to "WEB-INF/foo", another line is added to the JSP
sources so to read
Raising priority a little as this is enormously annoying whenever
refactoring bigger web / portlet projects...
*** Issue 148904 has been marked as a duplicate of this issue. ***
Changing subcomponent to refactoring.
Issue 148904 has exact steps to reproduce every time.
Too, I should add, this also happens copying between folders in the same project, and is what issue 148904 shows.
Does this fall under jspeditor ? If not, please pass it back.
Adding to this: Building portlet applications using maven2 keeping JSPs in WEB-INF/jsp/, this also does happen while
simply copying / pasting a JSP within this folder - the copy gets inserted as <jsp-name>_1.jsp and does also contain the
"package WEB-INF.jsp;" faulty package declaration which in turns gets displayed in the portlet - not so nice. :)
*** Issue 153865 has been marked as a duplicate of this issue. ***
David or Marek, could you please evaluate/investigate? Thanks.
*** Issue 154144 has been marked as a duplicate of this issue. ***
This is regression caused by issue 144640. It is presented in 6.5 FCS but seems to be fixed in latest dev trunk. It has
happened partially because of issue 143542 (which exists since NB4.0).
David, thanks for the evaluation! I am cc'ing Honza Pokorsky, who did a fix for issue 144640, and Petr Slechta. Do you
know what is the trunk fix, and whether it can be backported to the 6.5 sustaining clone? Should this be assigned to
web/projects? Or to java/refactoring?
It is problem only in web/jsp editor (for java refactoring there is no problem) so I left the issue component as is but
I assigned it to Honza to fix it. I have no idea why it works in trunk.
The only relevant change to copy/move refactoring after branching release65 is
http://hg.netbeans.org/main/rev/ddd4f8eada1d (issue 151288).
I have found out the reason why it works in the trunk. It is rewrite of JavaSource to Parsing API.
JavaSource.forFileObject returns null for jsp file now. So you can backport the Parsing API merge or the following
change set http://hg.netbeans.org/main/rev/29939ccf48bc. Both should work.
Integrated into 'main-golden', will be available in build *200812110201* on http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nightly/ (upload may still be in progress)
User: Jan Pokorsky <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Log: #153150: CopyHandler should transform only java files
*** Issue 155402 has been marked as a duplicate of this issue. ***
NetBeans IDE Dev (Build 090112)
fix backported into release65_fixes branch