Instead of to the Output Windows. This will make it easier to find the culprit of debugger bugs. Likely will need a
tweak in the backend.
Progress in the backend:
Integrated into 'main-golden', will be available in build *200810311401* on http://bits.netbeans.org/dev/nightly/ (upload may still be in progress)
User: Martin Krauskopf <email@example.com>
Log: Upgrading to new ruby-debug-ide (0.4.0) and new debug-commons-java (related to issues like #151098, #147637, #147637). In general brings robustness, strictness and better logging infrastructure (only one log is needed now) of underlaying layers. Might reveal more bugs.
Changelog of debug-commons-java since last update:
* Robustness, strictness, logging:
* let <message>s to come asynchronously
* strict debug-commons protocol checking
* better logging infrastructure
* more info during failures