build 80 (20081020)
- select Tools->Options-Python->Debugger->Debugging Shell font
- change font style to any of 'bold', 'italic' or 'bolditalic'
- click on ok to dismiss font chooser
- click on ok to dismiss Options
- start debugging and notice that no text is displayed in the selected font style in the Debugging window
Should be solved with the new debugger when we add it. The debugger is currently disabled. Closing this since there is no point into importing it elsewhere.
Thanks for your evaluation Julien. Reporter, if you think your issue is still valid and needs to be addressed, don't hesitate to reopen it with additional information. Closing for now.