The mapping file needs to be refactored when
- the referenced entity class is renamed or moved
- the referenced class properties/fields are renamed or deleted
The configuration file needs to be refactored when
- the refereced mapping file is renamed/moved or deleted
The first part of this issue has been added in NetBeans 6.1. I have created a new issue 131248 for the second part. Mark
this issue as "FIXED"
This does not appear to be fixed in 6.1 (Build 200804211638), even with all patches released on May 25, 2008 applied.
Did you mean 6.5, which is the same target milestone for Issue #131248?
- Refactoring an entity class (rename) does not affect the mapping file.
- Refactoring an entity class (move) does not affect the mapping file.
- Refactoring a field name (rename) does not affect the mapping file.
- Refactoring a field getter/setter (rename) does not affect the mapping file.
All the above are implemented in 6.1 (not 6.5). Issue #131248 is for refactoring the Hibernate configuration files,
meaning when the hibernate mapping files got renamed or moved, the configuration files will be modified accordingly.
When did you install the hibernate support plugins? Looks like you don't have the latest plugins. Try to install the
latest "Hiberante 3.2.5 Library" and "Hibernate Support" plugins (by removing the existing ones and install them again).
Mark this as "WORKSFORME". The reported missing features were implemented in NB 6.1 M2.