- Allow conformance to schemas from the web
- Allow selection of schemas from runtime catalog
The wizard should allow the user to:
1. Select multiple schemas (can be local or from internet)
2. Pick a primary schema
3. Pick a valid root element for the primary schema
4. Specify additional inputs to generate a sample xml document
The plan is to have panel A for #1-3 and an additional panel B for #4.
Some additional information related to #4.
There is a new feature we have added for 6.1, see issue 91453, which allows the user to generate a XML template based on
schema. An additional (optional) panel asks few inputs and based on that generates more content to the XML document.
B was implemented in 6.1M1. We're working on A, which is basically what this issue is about.
Please see the url for more information.
Product Version: NetBeans IDE Dev (Build 200802291203)
Java: 1.5.0_13; Java HotSpot(TM) Client VM 1.5.0_13-119
System: Mac OS X version 10.5.2 running on i386; MacRoman; en_US (nb)