[[win-with-netbeans]] Re: Wal-mart & IKEA's supplier - Exhibition products / LCD TV stand & Flat Panel TV stand / SeasonsDisplay (Guangzhou) Ltd.

  • From: seasonsdisplay < >
  • To: win-with-netbeans < >
  • Subject: [[win-with-netbeans]] Re: Wal-mart & IKEA's supplier - Exhibition products / LCD TV stand & Flat Panel TV stand / SeasonsDisplay (Guangzhou) Ltd.
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2012 22:14:19 +0800

Dear Sir,

This is Anna from Seasons Display (Guangzhou) Ltd. in China. We mainly produce and sell Flat Panel / LCD TV Stand & exhibition products such as Pop-up display & Banner stand with good quality and very competitive price. Hope to be a partner of your company. Quotation sheet will be provided at once if needed.

Please kindly contact me if any questions.

Thank you and best regards,

Anna Xiong
Sales Manager
Seasons Display (Guangzhou) Ltd.
Building No. 3, Courtyard No.2, Quantang Road, Haizhu District, Guangzhou City, China. 510261
Phone: 86-20-8431 9009
Fax: 86-20-8431 9009

[[win-with-netbeans]] Re: Wal-mart & IKEA's supplier - Exhibition products / LCD TV stand & Flat Panel TV stand / SeasonsDisplay (Guangzhou) Ltd.

seasonsdisplay 11/16/2012