[wikiadmin] Localisation of Netbeans in Hindi

  • From: kulveer singh < >
  • To: ,
  • Subject: [wikiadmin] Localisation of Netbeans in Hindi
  • Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2012 21:31:11 -0400

Hi WebMaster

I am writting this email to you to know how can i contribute to netbeans to provide the localization of netbeans in Hindi language. please guide me, i am very much interested in this effort. Please help me

Thanks

Best regards,
Kulveer Singh
Phone: 1 (267) 414-9251
Cell: 1 (267) 414-9251
Email: " target="_blank">

[wikiadmin] Localisation of Netbeans in Hindi

kulveer singh 07/20/2012

[wikiadmin] Re: Localisation of Netbeans in Hindi

Jiří Kovalský 07/20/2012