[voc] Re: Some community comments about NetBeans

  • From: Michel Graciano < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [voc] Re: Some community comments about NetBeans
  • Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2010 11:20:01 -0200

I will take a look at this, thanks.
BTW, I attached the Linkedin webpage.

Regards

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 10:42 AM, Jiri Kovalsky < "> > wrote:
Hello Michel,

Michel Graciano wrote:

Hi people,
how are you? I hope really good :)

Well, not bad. Thanks for asking. Does it mean, you will call-in tomorrow? :-)

BTW, I following some discussions about NetBeans evolution. This link

I am sorry but I am not member of the group #52795 so I can't see the thread.

[1] is a quite interesting, where the main point is about SOA, VWP and Woodstock. A lot of people miss this, even "simple" things like WSDL/XSD editors and so on (friends of mine asked about these last ones).
Jiri, do you already have some updates about which direction NetBeans will really take?

Yes, I notice similar questions [2] coming through our own forums and believe me that I am trying hard to get our official statement regarding this topic. Hopefully, there will be an FAQ created soon.

[2] e.g. http://netbeans.org/projects/www/lists/nbusers/archive/2010-02/message/140

Anyway, you can always direct users to GlassFish ESB [3] pack bundled with NetBeans containing all the updated SOA modules.

[3] https://open-esb.dev.java.net/Downloads.html

Hope this helps,
-Jirka

--
Michel Graciano
Summa Technologies do Brasil Ltda.

[voc] Some community comments about NetBeans

Michel Graciano 02/11/2010

[voc] Re: Some community comments about NetBeans

Jiri Kovalsky 02/11/2010