[fix] What would you prefer as a gift?

  • From: Jiří Kovalský < >
  • To: Plugin Verifiers < >, Mailing List Moderators < >, NetFIX team < >
  • Subject: [fix] What would you prefer as a gift?
  • Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2012 22:40:46 +0100

Hello teams,

we have decided to give you a chance to influence what gifts will be sent out to the best NetBeans contributors in the future so I have created a special Wiki page [1] in which you can vote for the items you consider most attractive and even add your own suggestions. Don't miss this unique chance and mark your preferences!

[1] http://wiki.netbeans.org/BestContributionReward

Thanks for your feedback!

Best regards,
-Jirka