[73cat] Re: [other] NetCAT 7.3 rewards

  • From: Augusto Campos < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [73cat] Re: [other] NetCAT 7.3 rewards
  • Date: Fri, 17 May 2013 15:13:14 +0100

Hi there,
Do you have start sending, the rewards?

On Fri, Mar 15, 2013 at 1:14 PM, Jiří Kovalský < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hello team,

   I am happy to finally inform you about small rewards we will be sending out to the most active NetCAT participants. Participants with 50 points or more are entitled to get a NetCAT 7.3 Fruit Of The Loom t-shirt, participants with 100 points or more will receive a NetBeans branded B&C sweatshirt and finally participants who earned 200 points or more will get a NetBeans branded 2 GB USB flash drive with notebook. I have updated the activity table [1] accordingly.

[1] http://qa.netbeans.org/processes/cat/73/activity.html

   If you qualified for some prize, please send me _privately_ your mailing address and preferred size (S/M/L/XL/XXL). If you don't want something, let me please know about your decision too.

Thank you very much everyone!

Have a nice weekend,
-Jirka

[73cat] Re: [other] NetCAT 7.3 rewards