[73cat] Re: [news] Certification of 7.3 FCS has come

  • From: constantin drabo < >
  • To: Netcat < >
  • Subject: [73cat] Re: [news] Certification of 7.3 FCS has come
  • Date: Fri, 8 Feb 2013 15:32:51 +0000

On the way !

« La Terre est le berceau de l'humanité, mais on ne passe pas sa vie entière dans un berceau. »
- Constantin  E. Tsiolkovski , père de l'astronautique  et de l'aérospatiale modernes.

> Date: Thu, 7 Feb 2013 22:20:49 +0100
> Subject: [73cat] [news] Certification of 7.3 FCS has come
>
> Hello folks,
>
> we believe we have finally fixed all 7.3 showstoppers and the first
> candidate [1] of NetBeans IDE 7.3 FCS has been built. As you correctly
> guess this e-mail is to ask you for help with its certification. Please
> read below and follow the instructions.
>
> 1. Download native installer for your operating system and install
> the NetBeans IDE 7.3 FCS candidate.
> 2. Make sure to use JDK 7 Update 13 or JDK 6 Update 39 [2].
> 3. Test functionality your tribe is responsible for (or the
> feature(s) you agreed to cover) according to its _sanity_ test
> specification (maximum 4 hours).
> 4. Using "Tools > Plugins" extend your IDE by installing some/all
> plugins and check if the IDE works normally.
> 5. Finally, uninstall the IDE.
> 6. If you find some problems, report them to Bugzilla as soon as you
> can.
> 7. After you are done, add your record to NetCAT Team table on the
> NetBeans 7.3 Go/NoGo Wiki page [3]. Your entry should include your name,
> functionality you tested (tribe name) and your Go/NoGo verdict. If you
> report new P1 bug, you can give NoGo but please include the P1 bug's ID.
> 8. Do this by Tuesday - _February 12th COB_ last timezone.
>
> [1] http://bits.netbeans.org/netbeans/7.3/dpjPw49/daily/fcs
> [2] http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/java/javase/downloads/index.html
> [3] http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetBeans_73_GoNoGo
>
> If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask but please don't
> hesitate too long with the testing. We really need to know your Go/NoGo
> verdicts by next Tuesday in order to publish this build to the whole
> NetBeans community.
>
> Finally, please don't share this 7.3 FCS download URL off this team.
>
> Thank you all and happy testing!
> -Jirka

[73cat] [news] Certification of 7.3 FCS has come

Jiří Kovalský 02/07/2013

[73cat] Re: [news] Certification of 7.3 FCS has come

Angelo Quaglia 02/08/2013

[73cat] Re: [news] Certification of 7.3 FCS has come

Sven Reimers 02/08/2013

[73cat] Re: [news] Certification of 7.3 FCS has come

David Strupl 02/08/2013

[73cat] Re: [news] Certification of 7.3 FCS has come

Angelo Quaglia 02/08/2013

[73cat] Re: [news] Certification of 7.3 FCS has come

constantin drabo 02/08/2013

[73cat] Re: [news] Certification of 7.3 FCS has come

alied 02/08/2013

[73cat] Re: [news] Certification of 7.3 FCS has come

Javier Ortiz 02/08/2013

[73cat] Re: [news] Certification of 7.3 FCS has come

Kent 02/08/2013

[73cat] Re: [news] Certification of 7.3 FCS has come

Medea Gugushvili 02/09/2013

[73cat] Junit Plugin Re: Certification of 7.3 FCS has come

Thomas Kruse 02/09/2013

[73cat] Re: Junit Plugin Re: Certification of 7.3 FCS has come

Medea Gugushvili 02/10/2013

[73cat] Re: [news] Certification of 7.3 FCS has come

Dhawal Saiya 02/10/2013

[73cat] Junit installer question Re: Re: [news] Certification of 7.3 FCS has come

Thomas Kruse 02/10/2013

[73cat] Re: [news] Certification of 7.3 FCS has come

Pranav Raulkar 02/10/2013

[73cat] Re: [news] Certification of 7.3 FCS has come

Manikantan 02/11/2013