[73cat] GlassFish4

  • From: Michael Müller < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [73cat] GlassFish4
  • Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2013 22:23:32 +0100

Hello together,

As far as I remember, NetBeans 6.8 or 6.9 (daily) had been bundled with prlimary versions of GlassFish 3.
Now, GlassFish 4 is ready for testing. It's a minor problem to download the latest GlassFish or single libraries like JSF 2.2. But it would be more comfortable to get it bundled together with the daily build.

I know, there had been no plans to bundle it with 7.3. Just now, lots of Java User Groups join the adopt-a-JSR program. Thus, bundling GF 4 would be nice and support this program. Can't it be bundled soon? Or do we really have to wait for the next version?

--

Herzliche Grüße - Best Regards,
Michael Müller

[73cat] GlassFish4