[73cat] Re: [form] Beta 2 Sanity

  • From: Michel Graciano < >
  • To: "Yonathan W'Gebriel" < >
  • Cc: " " < >
  • Subject: [73cat] Re: [form] Beta 2 Sanity
  • Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2012 10:49:22 -0200

I did a little yesterday and will do more today but so far so good.

Regards

On Sun, Nov 4, 2012 at 8:26 PM, Yonathan W'Gebriel < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Hi GUI testers,

Just wanted to check on you guys if anyone of you is currently working on sanity test of the second beta.
Personally, I was having a busy weekend and hasn't started the test. Plus I can't guarantee I'll be able to do it tomorrow.
So Sid, Mark, Marcin & Lahel, let us know if any one of you can finish the test by tomorrow.
As Jiri said, it's only a single Go/NoGo vote required from each tribe.

Regards,

-Yonathan.

--
Michel Graciano