[73cat] Re: Stay in touch with me through LinkedIn

  • From: Lehel Sipos < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [73cat] Re: Stay in touch with me through LinkedIn
  • Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2012 14:59:06 +0100

Hi,
I am sorry. It was a mistake.
Thank you.
Lehel Sipos

2012/11/28 Jiří Kovalský < " target="_blank"> >
Hello Lehel,

   I am sorry to notify you that sending an e-mail like this is not allowed on this mailing list. Please familiarize yourself with NetCAT Etiquette [1] and make sure you obey it. Any message must be NetBeans related and beneficial to NetBeans project not persons.

[1] http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetCATEtiquette

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards,
-Jirka

On 28.11.2012 14:07, Lehel Sipos wrote:

LinkedIn

*From Lehel Sipos *

Java programmer
Romania

[73cat] Stay in touch with me through LinkedIn

Lehel Sipos 11/28/2012

<Possible follow-up(s)>

[73cat] Stay in touch with me through LinkedIn

Lehel Sipos 11/28/2012

[73cat] Re: Stay in touch with me through LinkedIn

Jiří Kovalský 11/28/2012