[73cat] Re: When will...

  • From: Lehel Sipos < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [73cat] Re: When will...
  • Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2012 12:48:47 +0100

Mix it with milk :) My downloaded windows full version is ("netbeans-trunk-nightly-201211260002-windows.exe") ~ 202mb.
L.

2012/11/26 Kent < " target="_blank"> >

That’s what I normally do, but the browser did not refresh the view for a reason unknown to me…

I normally gets up in the morning, starts the download of the nightly build and uninstall of last nights build, get a cup of Java and then starts the installation of the new build, the problem I have sometimes when there is no new nightly build I will end up with only the cup of Java. B-)

Hmm… Looks kind of strange, the normal size (for full version) is around 240Mb but this one is only 190 Mb.