[73cat] Re: Create new class hint - enhancement suggestion

  • From: Michel Graciano < >
  • To: NetCAT team < >
  • Subject: [73cat] Re: Create new class hint - enhancement suggestion
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 14:19:22 -0200

You should create a issue about it or it will just be forgotten. I suggest you search for such similar issue and if it is not filed yet, do this and send here if you fell this kind of enhancement could have some support from us.

Regards

On Thu, Nov 22, 2012 at 4:05 AM, Manikantan < " target="_blank"> > wrote:
Addendum:
Such a dialog exists for the Refactor--> move action on a Java source file and it can be re-used for this purpose

On 22/11/12 11:33 AM, Manikantan wrote:
Like many others, I usually define parameters and fields for classes that dont exists yet, I use the hint to generate the class for me.
As an enhancement, can a wizard be offered which asks for
1. Which project to create the class in,
2. Which package in that project
3. What access level (public/package etc)

Without such a wizard, I end up creating the class in the current package with package access and then move it to the respective place.

Cheers
Mani.

--
Michel Graciano
Summa Technologies do Brasil Ltda.

[73cat] Create new class hint - enhancement suggestion

Manikantan 11/22/2012

[73cat] Re: Create new class hint - enhancement suggestion

Manikantan 11/22/2012

[73cat] Re: Create new class hint - enhancement suggestion

Michel Graciano 11/22/2012

[73cat] Re: Create new class hint - enhancement suggestion

Manikantan 11/26/2012