[73cat] Re: Create new class hint - enhancement suggestion

  • From: Manikantan < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [73cat] Re: Create new class hint - enhancement suggestion
  • Date: Thu, 22 Nov 2012 11:35:59 +0530

Addendum:
Such a dialog exists for the Refactor--> move action on a Java source file and it can be re-used for this purpose

On 22/11/12 11:33 AM, Manikantan wrote:
Like many others, I usually define parameters and fields for classes that dont exists yet, I use the hint to generate the class for me.
As an enhancement, can a wizard be offered which asks for
1. Which project to create the class in,
2. Which package in that project
3. What access level (public/package etc)

Without such a wizard, I end up creating the class in the current package with package access and then move it to the respective place.

Cheers
Mani.

[73cat] Create new class hint - enhancement suggestion

Manikantan 11/22/2012

[73cat] Re: Create new class hint - enhancement suggestion

Manikantan 11/22/2012

[73cat] Re: Create new class hint - enhancement suggestion

Michel Graciano 11/22/2012

[73cat] Re: Create new class hint - enhancement suggestion

Manikantan 11/26/2012