[73cat] Re:

  • From: Angelo Quaglia < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [73cat] Re:
  • Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2012 11:39:18 +0100

Hi,

it happens to me quite often lately,  that when I make some modifications to a Junit Test or source code something gets lost in the IDE and when rerunning unit tests I get java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:  about some project classes and I have to rebuild the project or some if its prerequisites.

Product Version: NetBeans IDE Dev (Build 201211120001

Angelo

[73cat] Re:

Angelo Quaglia 11/14/2012

[73cat] Re: