[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

  • From: Yonathan Weldegebriel < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 20:10:00 +0300

Yes, I believe we should run the test on the OS we signed up for when joining the tribe.
However the main thing here is to cover  as many OS as possible, so I guess you can work on any OS nobody is already working on.

-Yonathan

On Nov 20, 2012, at 19:46, Lehel Sipos < "> > wrote:

Does it matter on which operating system we do the divided test?
On WinXp I can go through all the GUI test till this weekend.
thx,
Lehel

2012/11/13 Yonathan W'Gebriel < " target="_blank"> >
GUI tribe, how you been?

As Jiri announced last week, NetBeans full testing has begun.
Am not sure if any of you has started working on that already, but I was thinking of breaking down & dividing the tests.
As the Test spec for GUI is quite huge, there is a chance that some of us might not get run it fully.
So I was thinking each of us start working on a different set of tests at a time, so as to maximize the chance all tests get covered.

So first thing first, is there anyone who's unable to participate?
Let me know so we can proceed to the breakdown.

-Yonathan.

[73cat] [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Yonathan W'Gebriel 11/13/2012

Message not available

[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Yonathan Weldegebriel 11/19/2012

[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Starnacki Marcin 11/19/2012

[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Jiří Kovalský 11/20/2012

[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Yonathan Weldegebriel 11/20/2012

[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Lehel Sipos 11/20/2012

[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Yonathan Weldegebriel 11/20/2012

[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Starnacki Marcin 11/21/2012

[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Michel Graciano 11/22/2012

[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Starnacki Marcin 11/22/2012