[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

  • From: Lehel Sipos < >
  • To: "Yonathan W'Gebriel" < >
  • Cc: " " < >
  • Subject: [73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2012 17:46:24 +0100

Does it matter on which operating system we do the divided test?
On WinXp I can go through all the GUI test till this weekend.
thx,
Lehel

2012/11/13 Yonathan W'Gebriel < " target="_blank"> >
GUI tribe, how you been?

As Jiri announced last week, NetBeans full testing has begun.
Am not sure if any of you has started working on that already, but I was thinking of breaking down & dividing the tests.
As the Test spec for GUI is quite huge, there is a chance that some of us might not get run it fully.
So I was thinking each of us start working on a different set of tests at a time, so as to maximize the chance all tests get covered.

So first thing first, is there anyone who's unable to participate?
Let me know so we can proceed to the breakdown.

-Yonathan.

[73cat] [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Yonathan W'Gebriel 11/13/2012

Message not available

[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Yonathan Weldegebriel 11/19/2012

[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Starnacki Marcin 11/19/2012

[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Jiří Kovalský 11/20/2012

[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Yonathan Weldegebriel 11/20/2012

[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Lehel Sipos 11/20/2012

[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Yonathan Weldegebriel 11/20/2012

[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Starnacki Marcin 11/21/2012

[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Michel Graciano 11/22/2012

[73cat] Re: [form] Full Testing Breakdown

Starnacki Marcin 11/22/2012