[73cat] [PHP] Testing

  • From: James Powell < >
  • To: " " < >
  • Subject: [73cat] [PHP] Testing
  • Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2012 09:04:35 -0700
  • Accept-language: en-US
  • Acceptlanguage: en-US

OK, I have started acceptance testing on Windows XP, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (since I have access to it).  Windows 8 seems to work, it is basically Windows 7 with a horrible UI.  How is testing going for the rest of the PHP Tribe, do we have all of the platforms covered still at this point, anything I can do to help?

Jim Powell

LabNet

Intermountain Laboratory Services

Central Office