[73cat] Re: MulltiClipboard

  • From: Michael Müller < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [73cat] Re: MulltiClipboard
  • Date: Thu, 08 Nov 2012 21:57:28 +0100

I see, thanks.

Herzliche Grüße - Best Regards,
Michael Müller

Am 08.11.2012 16:52, schrieb Jiri Prox:
Hi Michael,

the shift-ctrl-v is currently used for paste formatted, that why we have selected another shortcut (it's quite difficult to find free shortcut). If you find it useful to use this shortcut for clipboard history, please file a new enhancement, so we can gather feedback (votes and comments) and decide weather to change the default settings or not.

Thanks
Jirka

PS. Of course you can customize the shortcuts in the options to match your requirements

On 8.11.2012 11:56, Michael Müller wrote:
Hi,

Sometimes I forget about the shortcut shift-ctrl-d

On the other Hand, most of us use ctrl-v to insert.

Wouldn't it be more intuitive to use shift-ctrl-v for inserting from Multi clipboard?

Herzliche Grüße
Best regards,

Michael Müller

[73cat] MulltiClipboard