[73cat] HTML5 features in NetBeans 7.3

  • From: Petr Jiricka < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [73cat] HTML5 features in NetBeans 7.3
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 06:59:00 -0700

Dear NetCATers,

as you may have seen (and as Javier pointed out), at the JavaOne conference in San Francisco we unveiled some new exciting features around HTML5 development that we haven't talked about and advertised before. These features are already available in NB 7.3 dev builds (and in the beta candidate builds you tested during the last week), so feel free to play with them. The Web Client tribe is already aware of them, so this is information for everyone else.

Here is some more information:

The New and Noteworthy page has been updated to list the new features: http://wiki.netbeans.org/NewAndNoteworthyNB73

Enjoy,
Petr

[73cat] HTML5 features in NetBeans 7.3

Petr Jiricka 10/01/2012

[73cat] Re: HTML5 features in NetBeans 7.3

Timur Poperecinii 10/01/2012

[73cat] Re: HTML5 features in NetBeans 7.3

José Galaviz 10/02/2012