[73cat] Indexing Maven repositories

  • From: alied < >
  • To: NetCat List < >
  • Subject: [73cat] Indexing Maven repositories
  • Date: Wed, 31 Oct 2012 16:58:59 -0300

Hi, all
I's now that I can use Thunderbird. latest ~10min my PC was unusable due to maven indexing repositories[1]
Has anybody else suffered this? I thought I had set "Index Update Frecuency" to "Never" in Options/Java/Maven.(see attached screenshot)
Apparently the report is GDI-related, so tell me if you need a IDE dump for next time.

[1]http://statistics.netbeans.org/analytics/exception.do?id=624157

[73cat] Indexing Maven repositories

alied 10/31/2012

[73cat] Re: Indexing Maven repositories