[73cat] HTML5 project and Chrome extension problems

  • From: Viggo Navarsete < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [73cat] HTML5 project and Chrome extension problems
  • Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012 07:26:03 +0100

Hi,

I wanted to give the HTML5 support a try today, so I downloaded the latest bits from Netbeans and created a new HTML5 project. I followed the instructions to install the extension in Chrome, but got the following message:
"Could not load extension from '/opt/netbeans/netbeans-dev-201210280001/ide/modules/lib'. Manifest file is missing or unreadable."

Am I doing something wrong, or is this a bug?

I'm running Chrome versionĀ Version 23.0.1271.26 beta.

Regards,
Viggo Navarsete

[73cat] HTML5 project and Chrome extension problems

Viggo Navarsete 10/30/2012

[73cat] Re: HTML5 project and Chrome extension problems

Vladimir Riha 10/30/2012