[73cat] Re: [tutorial] escaped tutorial

  • From: Ken Ganfield < >
  • To: Jiří Kovalský < >
  • Cc: , Geertjan Wielenga < >
  • Subject: [73cat] Re: [tutorial] escaped tutorial
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2012 18:27:53 +0100

Hi,
It is true that some tutorials were not added to the list. Usually because probably nothing has changed in them. For the platform tutorials, the four tutorials in the Selection series on the platform index page were not updated for 7.2 so I did not include them in the list.

http://netbeans.org/kb/trails/platform.html

If Geertjan (cc'ed) would like to have those tutorials (or any other tutorials) reviewed by the NetCat team he can add them to the list.
And of course if any NetCat member finds a tutorial that is not on the list but would like to review it, we would be happy to receive comments.

ken

On 29/10/12 14:48 , Jiří Kovalský wrote:
Hi Marcin,

I don't know why NetBeans Selection Management Tutorial part 1 is not in the list of documentation to be reviewed. Ken (Cc:ed) might explain it but maybe nothing changed in the functionality and so the review would not be worth it?

In any case, if you have any comments, please send these to Geertjan, who wrote that tutorial.

Thanks a lot,
-Jirka

On 25.10.2012 21:34, Starnacki Marcin wrote:

Hi Jirka
I have a question. I found tutorial which is not on the
NetBeansTutorialsForCommunityReview .
<http://wiki.netbeans.org/NetBeansTutorialsForCommunityReview>
It is inside tutorial NetBeans Platform Runtime Container Tutorial
<http://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-runtime-container.html>
section "Next step"
http://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-selection-1.html.
Is this tutorial excaped or it is someone intention? I see that all
connected tutorials are on the list. Maybe we have more escaped
tutorials? I did not check.
Regards
Marcin
--