[73cat] [tutorial] escaped tutorial

  • From: Starnacki Marcin < >
  • To:
  • Subject: [73cat] [tutorial] escaped tutorial
  • Date: Thu, 25 Oct 2012 21:34:02 +0200

Hi Jirka
I have a question. I found tutorial which is not on the NetBeansTutorialsForCommunityReview .
It is inside tutorial NetBeans Platform Runtime Container Tutorial section "Next step" http://platform.netbeans.org/tutorials/nbm-selection-1.html.
Is this tutorial excaped or it is someone intention? I see that all connected tutorials are on the list. Maybe we have more escaped tutorials? I did not check.
Regards
Marcin
--
Pozdrowienia