[73cat] [news] New Bug Dashboard

  • From: Jiří Kovalský < >
  • To: NetCAT team < >
  • Subject: [73cat] [news] New Bug Dashboard
  • Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2012 14:17:05 +0200

Hello NetCAT team,

we are happy to let you know that yesterday NetBeans QE deployed a brand new bug dashboard [1] which has been developed by Lada Riha. The new version not only looks nicer but it more importantly provides much more functionality.

We encourage all NetCAT participants to get familiar with the new dashboard. Of course if anybody finds a bug in the application or an idea for enhancement occurs, we would appreciate it if the issue is reported against qa/dashboard [2].

[1] http://quality2.netbeans.org/dashboard/web/index.php?version=7.3
[2] https://netbeans.org/bugzilla/enter_bug.cgi?product=qa&component=Dashboard

Long live the new dashboard! :)

-Jirka